Farmor Quince offers:
|Chair of SCS
- transformational business change.
- programme management.
- project management.
- portfolio management.
In five main areas:
1. transforming stalled or underperforming programmes and projects at all stages of the development cycle.
2. managing cross discipline teams in developing business and strategic plans and taking them through delivery and into successful operation.
3. developing and implementing action plans to bring underperforming services, products and divisions back on target.
4. improving business control, transparency and management of risk through identifying and implementing new governance procedures and improved management reporting up to Board level.
5. devising and presenting tailored workshops and masterclasses on programme, project and portfolio management.
Our ethos is to bring our experience and expertise together with that of our client’s to identify and implement step by step solutions which bring lasting change and improvement. Our approach is practical and straightforward and can be short or long term.
We work with all sizes of organisations in the commercial and public service/not-for-profit sectors.